A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
- The Conservatives will suffer if they continue to neglect young voters
- The liberal establishment is driving people away from vaccines
- Emma Raducanu’s victory has revealed a new phenomenon – “virtue celebrating”
- Zarah Sultana is wrong – taxing the rich won’t fix the NHS
- The Government’s Coronavirus Act must be repealed
Big Brother Watch
- The Scottish Sun – Big Brother Watch writes to the SNP urging them to stop ‘discriminatory and unethical’ vaccine passports
- PoliticsHome – Labour and Conservatives face backlash over Covid pass plans
- The Guardian – NHS app storing facial verification data with private firm iProov
- How Covid passes urged a football fan to make a stand against his own sport
- Morning Star – Government increasingly using sensitive data to ‘nudge’ behaviour (study)
- Modern Monetary Theory: the Name is New, but the “Theory” is Not.
- Last Call For Papers: Austrian School Conference at Austrian Central Bank in Vienna
- How unbacked lending weakens the wealth generation process
- Where Does Your Profit Come From?
- Jerome Powell’s Quest for Economic Stability is Destabilizing
- What UK policy experts should know about Qatar
- In Depth: What is the impact of the Health and Care Bill on social care?
- Covid has fundamentally transformed retail; we need to embrace this change
- 2021 could be a record-breaking year for divorce – that might not be a bad thing
- What can Britain learn about morality from US abortion policy reform?
- Will GB News turn out to just be a very expensive way to launch a YouTube channel?
- “He looked more than ever like Genghis Khan meditating a purge of his captains”
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Johnson dodges questions on Universal Credit and crops
- CABINET RESHUFFLE: LIVE BLOG
- How anti-vax and Zero Covid campaigners mutually boost the prospect of more lockdowns
Free Market Conservatives
- The criticism of Hillbilly Elegy exposes the motivations of the left
- The government’s Covid analysis will do little to satisfy its critics
- Lay off the private sector – they’re a force for good and should be celebrated
- The BBC is sinking and it only has itself to blame
- ‘One Nation’ has a poor track record and still isn’t popular: following Brexit we should adopt a new Conservatism for 2024
Free Speech Union
- Letter to the Vice-Chancellor of Bristol University About its Shoddy Treatment of Professor Steven Greer
- University clears don of being anti-Islam but then cancels his course anyway after students launched “vicious and militant” campaign
- Police officer accused of racism for making a joke about eating curry faces misconduct hearing
- Sadiq Khan slammed amid Guy’s Hospital statue row “You can’t change history!”
- Court threat to university over “cancellation” of Catholic chaplain
Global Warming Policy Forum
- UN climate summit at risk of failure, UN GenSec warns
- What climate emergency? Norway’s new socialist government expected to keep drilling for oil and gas
- Latest news on cheap offshore wind
- GWPF warns ministers not to draw the wrong lessons from Europe’s energy crisis
- GWPF gives evidence to the House of Lords inquiry into the Costs of Net Zero
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
No feed items found.
Not A Lot of People Know That
- My first appearance on Jeremy Vine's Radio 2 show for more than a year, discussing the Covid issue
- 'I am not myself especially well-educated' . I am interviewed on education by the 'Ideas Sleep Furiously' podcast.
- My latest conversation with Mike Graham
- Forced to Choose, I'd rather live in 1962 than now
- PETER HITCHENS: I warned these Tories have no heart or soul... as the Government raises taxes, now do you believe me?
- How Social-Justice Extremists Spawned a Generation of ‘Progressive’ Antisemites
- Lessons for Big Tech from Ralph Nader’s ‘Sack of Detroit’
- Understanding the Motivated Reasoning of Anti-Vax Refuseniks
- The Moral Panic about Eugenics Poses a Threat to Abortion Rights
- The Status Game: Male, Grandiose, Humiliated
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- Friday Funny: Hilarious Letter To the Editor
- Wind Turbine Property Value Evidence Rejected in Aussie Court Case
- GM Warns Chevy Bolt Owners Not to Park Within 50ft of Anything You Care About
- Australia Embraces Zero Carbon Nuclear Power for the First Time
- Court Docs Suggest Repeat of Obama/Copenhagen, Biden EPA Plans to Spring Unprecedented “Back Door” Climate Rule, One Obama’s EPA Chief Called “Not Advisable”, in Glasgow
Wolves of Westminster
- Should GP surgeries be returning completely to face-to-face consultations? – William Hallowell
- We simply can’t afford to keep the furlough scheme forever – Jonathan Eida
- The timing of the Government’s vaccine passport policy U-turn seems convenient
- The UK Government is yet to Take Back Control of our borders – William Hallowell
- It’s time for some new ideas – Richard Tice