A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
Big Brother Watch
- Morning Star – Met Police ‘misrepresented Covid rules’ against protesters
- Big Brother Watch signs open letter to MPs to protect end-to-end encryption
- Big Brother Watch questions legality of Wembley vaccine passport trial
- BBC – Deliveroo drivers can be trained to detect crimes
- Evening Standard – “I will not let police be subjected to trial by social media” says Priti Patel
- On politics and potholes – or why the little things matter a lot
- A pensions tax raid isn’t just bad politics, it’s awful economics
- If there is another referendum, Scots throughout the UK must get a say
- Endless errors have denied us the Freedom Day we deserve
- Nimbyism or the Nasty Party – what’s really costing the Conservatives votes in the south?
- Trump vs. Biden: How the Media Continues to Fail
- Boris: No More Covid Half-Truths Please!
- How have industries dealt with pandemic-related supply chain issues?
- Biden's presidency has barely begun and it's already stalling
- Taxing tech companies won't solve the real problem – the G7's dangerous spending addiction
- McVey, Walker and Wragg. The most rebellious Conservative MPs in our survey of major votes.
- Ministers mustn’t let down future generations over housing – whatever happens in by-elections
- Reports of Johnson’s political demise are greatly exaggerated
- Bercow’s Coming Home!
- Snap guide to this session’s Government legislation 4) The Armed Forces Bill
Free Market Conservatives
- The criticism of Hillbilly Elegy exposes the motivations of the left
- The government’s Covid analysis will do little to satisfy its critics
- Lay off the private sector – they’re a force for good and should be celebrated
- The BBC is sinking and it only has itself to blame
- ‘One Nation’ has a poor track record and still isn’t popular: following Brexit we should adopt a new Conservatism for 2024
Free Speech Union
- Letter to IKEA About GB News
- Oxford student union plans to employ “sensitivity readers” to CUT “problematic” articles from historic university newspaper Cherwell before publication
- TOBY YOUNG: Free speech is the most vital battle yet against the hard Left trolls who want to kill democracy
- GB News boycott “attacks our free media”: Culture Secretary warns big brands not to “succumb to pressure groups” by pulling adverts from new TV station
- Why Scottish politicians should be able to say unspeakable truths – Brian Monteith
Global Warming Policy Forum
- Swiss say NO in climate referendum with Zoomers and Millennials leading the way
- Peter Ridd: Great Barrier Reef ‘has completely recovered’ from 2016 bleaching event
- Climate wars: Secret China plot to declare the Great Barrier Reef as ecologically ‘in danger’
- The dark side of solar power & the looming waste crisis
- COP26 heading for the rocks?
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
Not A Lot of People Know That
- PETER HITCHENS: Now even this North Korean warns we're being brainwashed!
- My latest conversation with Mike Graham on Talk Radio
- I take part in a discussion of the morality of swearing, on BBC Radio 4's 'The Moral Maze'
- PETER HITCHENS: Yet another slice of our happiness is gone for ever with the closure of a baker's shop during the Covid panic
- An article in The Lamp Magazine - a review of a new book by Helen Andrews on the Boomers who are now revolutionising our society
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- Why The Claimed “97% Consensus” Is Meaningless
- Serious Error of Physics in Recent GRL paper Loeb et al on Earth’s ‘unprecedented heat retention’
- Sentinel-6 Sea Level Rise—A Follow Up
- Claim: China Weaponising UN Protection For the Great Barrier Reef
- The Guardian Demands More Nuclear Power to Fight Climate Change, Slams Plant Closures
Wolves of Westminster
- The Liberal Democrats’ unexpected victory in Chesham and Amersham is another sign of Britain’s political realignment – Jack Walters
- Public consent would be endangered by Boris’ four-week delay if the public actually opposed it
- One year on from being cancelled – Nick Buckley MBE
- Public consent is in danger because of the delay to Freedom Day – Hugo Sugg
- Financing terror and security threats to Israel: Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran and Syria – Lili Zemplényi