A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
Big Brother Watch
- Guidance for responding to the Government’s consultation on mandatory vaccines for the health and care sector
- FT – UK school canteens introduce facical recognition cameras
- Big tech censorship threatens our democracy
- Spectator – Why is YouTube silencing David Davis?
- YouTube censors David Davis MP’s speech against vaccine passports
- Weekly Briefing: Mind the stopgap
- The drone revolution is already here – but we need the right rules to take full advantage
- Can we reach net zero without throwing the poor under the (electric) bus?
- Microschools are a great way to boost choice and quality in education
- To restore school standards, we must put the adults back in the classroom
- The EU's tactics of division on Northern Ireland are downright dangerous
- At the University of Kent, woke Critical Race Theory is out of control
- Reaction to Sir David Amess' murder says a lot about the modern media
- To aid social mobility and diversity, the future of work must be remote
- Bangladesh is showing richer nations how to deal with the impacts of climate change
- How the Prime Minister and the Chancellor could do a deal on spending
- Having retreated on planning reform, it would be absurd to deliberately hike mortgage costs
- Javid said there would be “no going back” on lockdowns. The Government’s Plan B makes it easier for him to stick to his word.
- TheyWorkForYou doesn’t just give an incomplete picture of MPs’ behaviour – it changes it
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: Free speech is threatened by sanctimony as well as by extremism
Free Market Conservatives
Free Speech Union
- MPs are warned against “knee-jerk” online anonymity ban in wake of David Amess murder amid claims Prevent is “paralysed by political correctness” in tackling Islamist extremism threat
- Letter to St Andrews about the diversity training students have to undergo before they matriculate
- Hung out to dry. The University College Union’s treatment of Kathleen Stock is shameful.
- Thought Police: UK University Tells Students Not to Use “Sexist” Terms Like “Manmade” and “Forefathers”
- The Ongoing Witness of UK University Chaplains
Global Warming Policy Forum
- Rishi Sunak: Furlough “Won’t be Necessary” If Plan B is Implemented
- Rishi Sunak “The Data Does Not Suggest That We Should Be Immediately Moving to Plan B”
- Hillary Clinton Demands Boris Mandate Vaccines
- Hillary Clinton “Disappointed” That China, Russia, and India Won’t Attend COP26
- Rishi Refuses to Say Whether He’ll Wear a Mask in Parliament
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
No feed items found.
Not A Lot of People Know That
- PETER HITCHENS: Who had the right to deny a dying man the comfort of a priest?
- My Review (in 'The Lamp' magazine) of Volume One of Chips Channon's diaries, edited by Simon Heffer
- Last Rites, Common Sense and Freedom of Speech - my conversation with Mike Graham (18/10/2021)
- My Review on the new Galleries (on WW2 and the Holocaust) at the Imperial War Museum
- An interview with Peter Whittle on my book 'The Abolition of Liberty'
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- Hubble Snapshot of ‘Molten Ring’ Galaxy Prompts New Research
- The Lancet Makes False Climate Change Death Claims, Media Swallows Them
- Challenges of the clean energy transition
- Claim: Climate change lowers nutrition, increases toxicity at base of food web
- Most Chukchi Sea ice in 20 years means no walrus feasts for polar bears at famous Russian cliffs
Wolves of Westminster
- The tragic case of Dennis Hutchings – William Hallowell
- What a sad state British politics is in – William Hallowell
- Identity politics is a distraction from what’s truly important – William Hallowell
- Angela Rayner is exactly why Labour should be kept out of government – William Hallowell
- Labour Conference: Starmer’s last chance – William Hallowell