A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
- Should we use Singapore as a model for a post-Brexit Britain?
- Expensive job creation schemes are not the answer to rising youth unemployment
- Stop applying a woke filter to your political views
- Why the government needs to take a more ‘agnostic’ approach to decarbonisation
- DEBATE: Should we scrap Sunday trading laws?
Big Brother Watch
- The Guardian – Covid certificates were being planned as early December leaked documents reveal
- Telegraph – Drinkers will have to prove they have registered with Test and Trace as pubs reopen
- Mail Online – Children warned past Tweets could harm their future
- The Telegraph – Covid pass could be used by grandparents to screen birthday party guests
- BBC News – More than 70 MPs oppose “divisive” Covid passports
- Ukraine’s allies can’t forget the big picture – the Kremlin certainly won’t
- The IMF’s tax proposals may sound like a simple fix – but they are fraught with problems
- Why supporters of market capitalism should welcome the Foxtons pay revolt
- What Brexit can teach Biden about free trade
- Politics is nothing without the pub
- The suicide of Rose Paterson, and what her husband, Owen Paterson, is doing to prevent more self-killings
- I love my new flat. But I’m also sick of moving. We renters need a Greta Thunberg of the housing crisis.
- New event: ‘Back to Business – reopening international travel’, with Grant Shapps
- Lobbying: a modest proposal. Let’s register any time anyone meets a Minister or MP – anywhere, anyhow.
- Andrew Gimson’s PMQs sketch: “Tory sleaze” puts fresh heart into Starmer
Free Market Conservatives
- The criticism of Hillbilly Elegy exposes the motivations of the left
- The government’s Covid analysis will do little to satisfy its critics
- Lay off the private sector – they’re a force for good and should be celebrated
- The BBC is sinking and it only has itself to blame
- ‘One Nation’ has a poor track record and still isn’t popular: following Brexit we should adopt a new Conservatism for 2024
Free Speech Union
- Why NO ONE is safe from the woke warriors trying to stamp out free speech: SUE REID reveals the pensioner publicly shamed by a drinks giant and an Asda worker who lost his job sharing a Billy Connolly skit. So are you next?
- The Online Safety Bill is an assault on free speech
- Children are warned old tweets could ruin their lives: Backlash as it is revealed police are recording thousands of historic social media posts as non-crime “hate incidents”
- Britons FURIOUS as BBC investigates Some Mothers Do ’Ave ’Em- “Wasting licence fee money!”
- Academic freedom is so last century – Has the free speech fightback begun?
Global Warming Policy Forum
- China says climate onus on US in John Kerry talks
- US climate envoy John Kerry ends China trip with little to show
- Brazil needs $10 bln a year in aid for carbon neutrality by 2050, minister says
- China unlikely to make new climate pledges — unless US backs down
- Climate poker: China warns EU on carbon border tax
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
Not A Lot of People Know That
- PETER HITCHENS: Don't blame Russia... WE are the ones pushing for a war
- My latest discussion with Mike Graham on Talk Radio - Prince Philip, and Northern Ireland, mainly
- Some thoughts on the Navy and Prince Philip
- PETER HITCHENS: When police start raiding our churches, you know the revolution has begun
- My latest (Easter Monday 2021) conversation with Mike Graham on Talk Radio
- ‘A coalition of minorities that collectively form a majority’
- Hull University thinks white man’s spelling is elitist and should be abandoned. What about air traffic controllers, pilots and surgeons ?
- The Chinese Virus and selling soap powder
- Don’t go down to the pub today, because the Covid teddy bears may be there.
- H.R.H The Duke of Edinburgh. 1921 -2021
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- The Dawn Of The E-Vehicle Battery Environmental Disaster …Discarded Even Sooner Than Expected
- Rolling Stone: “Now Is Our Last Best Chance to Confront the Climate Crisis”
- NASA’s New Horizons Reaches a Rare Space Milestone
- Scientific Survey Shows Voters Across the Political Spectrum Are Ideologically Deluded
- Are our oil and gas pipelines safe during an earthquake?
Wolves of Westminster
- Starmer’s ratings have dipped, but prosecuting the “Tory sleaze” may be the route to a Labour revival
- Piccadilly Gardens: a not-so-new problem – Nick Buckley MBE
- Government to investigate former PM after lobbying concerns
- Momentum: workers should get one-third pay rise for one-fifth less work
- 4 weeks to save Greater Manchester! – Nick Buckley MBE