A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
Big Brother Watch
- BBC – Secretive algorithms screening millions of welfare claimants
- Councils’ “hidden algorithms” profile millions on benefits, Big Brother Watch investigation finds
- The Telegraph – Vaccine passport contractor says they could be ‘redeployed’ as national ID card
- talkRADIO – ‘Goverment can no longer say no one is forced to have this vaccine’
- Write to your MP to ask them to vote against mandatory vaccines
- The beta variant is surging in mainland Europe – should the UK be worried?
- British reindustrialisation is no longer a dream, it’s a reality
- Treating public sector workers like saints does us all a disservice
- Labour’s jobs plans offers little but red tape and reheated Corbynism
- Needless panic over the AstraZeneca vaccine has cost lives
- ‘Location, location, location’ vs ‘a property-owning democracy’. Are we seeing a shift in Tory housing priorities?
- Build back better. Does this phrase run the risk of alienating Conservative voters?
- Universities have a nerve to complain about vaccine passports
- If the Government wants to hit Net Zero, it will have to foot the bill
- Javid was gracious to apologise for his tweet. But backing down comes at a cost.
Free Market Conservatives
- The criticism of Hillbilly Elegy exposes the motivations of the left
- The government’s Covid analysis will do little to satisfy its critics
- Lay off the private sector – they’re a force for good and should be celebrated
- The BBC is sinking and it only has itself to blame
- ‘One Nation’ has a poor track record and still isn’t popular: following Brexit we should adopt a new Conservatism for 2024
Free Speech Union
- LSE students demand university bans all private school students, eradicates free market economist Friedrich Hayek from the curriculum, no platforms speakers and introduces minority quotas for staff
- Letter to Sir Keir Starmer on behalf of one of our members – Ms Rebekah Wershbale
- The Law Commission’s Proposals to Reform the Communication Act
- Gavin Williamson warns university “cancel culture” threatens UK’s free speech reputation and praises those who “defy the intolerant minority” on campuses
- “Could white privilege play a part in your life?” Cambridge asks students in quiz
Global Warming Policy Forum
- Met Office’s State of the UK climate report misleads
- The levelised cost of floating offshore wind
- Net Zero threatens to cripple British households as costs are shifted to energy bills
- Ministers want us to ditch gas boilers and insulate homes to save the planet, but the sums seldom add up for cash-strapped homeowners
- Net Zero by 2050 is dead in the water. So what’s plan B?
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
Not A Lot of People Know That
- Why I don't care when Dominic Cummings calls me 'Bonkers' and other matters
- PETER HITCHENS: If Dominic Cummings calls me bonkers, you know I must be right!
- My latest ('Freedom Day') conversation with Mike Graham on Talk Radio
- A discusssion on Radio Five Live with Alastair Campbell about 'Freedom day'
- PETER HITCHENS: Football attracts thugs? The police are useless? Well WHAT a surprise!
- Podcast #160: Author Milli Hill on the Growth of Social Justice Mobs Among Birthing Activists, Dhoullas, and Midwives
- The Subversive Simone Weil—A Review
- Charles Murray’s ‘Facing Reality’—A Review
- Vaccines and the Coronavirus Crank Crisis
- Listening to Literature—What We Gain and Lose with Audiobooks
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- Europe’s Expensive Climate Club And Its Detractors
- Aussie Govt Climate Report: Bad News, Farm Productivity is UP by 68%
- 14,000 Scientists Warn of Imminent Climate Tipping Points
- Earths Energy Imbalance
- Claim: ‘Less than 1% probability’ that Earth’s energy imbalance increase occurred naturally, say Princeton and GFDL scientists
Wolves of Westminster
- Why do Boris and the Tories dislike our young people so much? – Richard Tice
- EXCLUSIVE: Thousands of exiled Labour members could form new political party
- The Tice Report: Is there a free speech crisis on campus?
- Don’t surrender free speech to combat nasty trolls – Nick Buckley MBE
- Will Sir Keir Starmer make Labour great again? – Tom Pritchard