A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
Big Brother Watch
- Podcast #2: Coronavirus, social media censorship and the impact on free speech — Silkie Carlo, Matthew Lesh & Rachael Jolley
- Podcast #001: Over-policing, emergency laws and future biosecurity — Silkie Carlo, Kevin Blowe & Eveline Lubbers
- Have you been issued a fine? Contact us!
- Have you been issued a lockdown fine under coronavirus laws? Contact us!
- RIGHTS GROUPS CALL FOR URGENT REVIEW OF CORONAVIRUS FINES
- The UK must stand firm and reject the EU’s ‘level playing field’
- How to end decades of planning failure
- We need a ‘Hong Kong doctrine’ for Britain’s overseas nationals
- A new generation is learning the same old lesson – prohibition doesn’t work
- Weekly briefing: How worried should No 10 be at the Tory polling ‘collapse’?
- The Government is right to press ahead with reopening schools
- COVID-19 is driving the tech transformation of retail
- One Rule for Emily Maitlis and another for the Rest of us?
- Starmer’s sensible (and popular) decision to oppose a Brexit transition extension
- Who’s to blame? The media or Dominic Cummings?
- WATCH: Hancock suggests penalty fines on childcare travel during lockdown could be waived
- Stephen James: As a state school teacher, I want to spell it out. The teaching unions don’t speak for me.
- Cummings 3) WATCH: Carlaw says that he should consider his position
- The Church of England. People want guidance on God, not sermons about advisers.
- James Frayne: Nine thousand jobs lost at Rolls Royce. The damage that the virus is wreaking on provincial Britain is terrible – and will last
Free Market Conservatives
Free Speech Union
- Long live the cause of freedom! God save the King!
- Face masks: Who is right? The U.K. or South Korea?
- Interpreting lockdown law with discretion is best for both police and public
- How did we get into this mess and how do we get out of it?
- The UK lockdown is now doing more harm than good - it is time to end it
Global Warming Policy Forum
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
- Majority of Brits want more done to stop illegal boat crossings
- 77% say: Put people already here back to work first rather than recruiting abroad
- Immigration plan fails to protect British workers as jobless figures spike
- Arrivals via deadly / illegal Channel crossings from safe countries
- The Coronavirus crisis and border control
Not A Lot of People Know That
- An Interview with Triggernometry on the Virus Panic
- PETER HITCHENS: Sack Dominic Cummings for his wild midnight ride to Durham? Only if you want a LONGER lockdown
- An Article for 'Standpoint' Magazine about the extraordinary faith so many people have in governments
- A Library of Useful Links on the Virus Panic, for Thinking People
- America’s Black Communities Are Suffering. Violent Protests Will Make the Suffering Worse
- Fighting COVID-19: Australia’s (Largely Untold) Success Story
- COVID-19 Has Exposed Critical Weaknesses in Global Higher Education
- PODCAST 92: Journalist Cathy Young on Her Investigation of Tara Reade
- Moving Away from Meat Means Welcoming the New ‘Flexitarians’
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- Annnnnnd…another Canadian polar bear subpopulation is increasing
- UNSW: “Is COVID-19 the dress rehearsal for climate change?”
- Manntastic question: DEATH OR UTOPIA IN THE NEXT THREE DECADES?
- Weekly Climate and Energy News Roundup #411
- Transnational UK Supreme Court Ruling May Open the Floodgates for Global Climate Change Lawsuits
Wolves of Westminster