A continuously updated news aggregator covering British conservative news, and comment and opinion from the centre right and right wing of British politics.
Big Brother Watch
- The Telegraph – Latest round of Government diktat is exactly how politicians intoxicated with power want it to be
- BBC – Twitter to censor ‘Media of Private Individuals’ without their permission
- Independent – Amendments to the Government’s Policing Bill make ‘locking on’ a crime
- Rights groups urge Stormont: drop Covid pass plans
- Big Brother Watch calls for a vote on “draconian” Covid passes in Northern Ireland
- Covid: will the UK vaccinate children under 12?
- The big dangers of the CMA’s Giphy ruling
- Labour’s reshuffle underlines how far it has drifted from its former heartlands
- A new ‘Woke Code’ for MPs would be terrible for democracy
- Omicron and market sell-off: don’t be surprised if there’s more turbulence to come
- Lockdown and increases in violent crime went hand in hand
- Black Friday: UK sees surging sales while US sales fall
- Is there a way out of the Biden/Harris dilemma for Democrats?
- Bob Blackman MP: Britain acting Global saved the Caucasus after Communism
- Long a political target, big business polls better than you might think
- Andrew Gimson’s Commons sketch: Two Puritans condemn Christmas parties
- Vox Pub in Sidcup: “I voted Tory in the by-election because I’m still pissed off with the Labour Party.”
- Our Cabinet League Table. Johnson is back in negative ratings.
- Omicron or no Omicron, high-income nations should have promoted a more equitable distribution of vaccines
- Three quarters of Party activists believe that MPs should have outside interests. Our survey.
- How I learned to stop loving and worry about the Con(servative government)
- Ep: 07 | Guest: Brent Cameron, an original CANZUK advocate and Author! “Commonwealth Free Trade”
- Only the terrorist is guilty
- EP: 6 “AUKUS, Global Britain, British Integrated Security Review” | GUEST Ted Yarbrough
- The SNP have just been badly defeated
Free Market Conservatives
Free Speech Union
- “Secular atheist” train conductor who celebrated pubs reopening by declaring he didn’t want to live in an “alcohol-free caliphate” wins unfair dismissal claim
- Toby Young’s free speech campaign takes on university for silencing gender-critical scholars
- Downfall of Britain’s WOKEST head: She makes £400k a year at a school loved by the rich but is leaving after a revolt by parents who said pupils are indoctrinated about “white privilege” – as we reveal how a staff meeting sparked claims of anti-Semitism
- Photographer accused of sexism after asking male Cambridge students to “help the ladies”
- The Higher Education (Freedom of Speech) Bill 2021
No feed items found.
Global Warming Policy Forum
John Redwood’s Diary
Ludwig von Mises Centre
No feed items found.
Not A Lot of People Know That
- PETER HITCHENS: The panic-makers long for another shutdown... but it won’t do any good
- My latest conversation with Mike Graham on the death penalty, war and mass immigration
- PETER HITCHENS: Border chief had one job – and he didn’t believe in it
- Archbishop Justin Welby finally climbs down over his claim of a 'Significant Cloud' over George Bell
- PETER HITCHENS: I've lived in a truly corrupt country – that's why I know Britain isn't one
Velvet Glove Iron Fist
Watts Up With That
- President Trump: Boris Johnson is Making a Big Mistake Backing Wind Power
- Are Water Plumes Spraying from Europa? NASA’s Europa Clipper is on the Case
- Climate Council: La Niña Boosted Rainfall for Australia is Bad
- CBC Understands the Difference Between Weather and Climate, Other Canadian News Outlets Don’t
- Why so torqued up about Suzuki’s comments? Did you sleep through the first two acts?
Wolves of Westminster
- Labour reshuffle: Starmer undercuts the Corbyn-era MPs, bringing a new face to the electorate
- PM and Sturgeon are sliding on their own ice
- When will Britain recognise smuggling gangs as a significant contributing cause of illegal immigration?
- A university backtracking on combatting anti-Semitism is a worrying sign
- A reflection on Remembrance Sunday